The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
DO'H
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i saw some other guy's post for suggestions for an 80's cd, so i figure i would do the same, i need suggestions for a good mix of dance songs, u know, louie devito, Enjoy the silince, one more time, so give me your suggies, guys please and thanks

·
DO'H
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for your input guys however i think i should have explained it a little better, i was looking for club music, like the type they play in 105.3 (here in NY) like daft punk, and along the lines of louie devito's underground dance party cd's thanks though

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
Dead or Alive : You Spin Me Right Round Baby (if you cant dance to this, youre dead...literally)
The Cure were Goth music...but still had some danceable stuff. I love the Cure!
Flock of Seagulls : I Ran (techno in the making...)
Theres a song called Fascination...dont remember by who, but it would work also...stupid video though.
and why not Micheal Jackson? you telling me Smooth Criminal aint danceable? :D awesome song...
how about some Culture Club? Karma Chameleon...very danceable.
go back to late 70's and you have some great Bee Gees and other Disco stuff thats great to dance to...

not sure who Louie Devito is, and the stuff i mentioned ISNT club music like today...but you can find danceable stuff easily. most people only wanted to dance and have fun back then...i was more into Elton John and Billy Joel back then...now im going back and catching all the great Metal music i missed (Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, early Megadeth and Metallica i was already into, Death, and a bunch of other great stuff).

just suggestions :)

Monki

·
Torqueless wonder...
2,586 Posts
BLUEKNIGHT007 said:
thanks for your input guys however i think i should have explained it a little better, i was looking for club music, like the type they play in 105.3 (here in NY) like daft punk, and along the lines of louie devito's underground dance party cd's thanks though
ummm correct me if i'm wrong but isn't it 103.5?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts