The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
selling some stuff i need to get rid of for rent and other things.

TivO - 200 OBO (pretty new i never got to use)

Sony Minidisk Player
With 6 Discs And Joggin - 100 OBO SOLD
Thing

Computer Tower (gamer tower with fan lights and lock) - 100 OBO

got like 3 different newer cell phones... name prices

94 Sunbird.. wont' start.. 40 miles on tires... name price

Ninja Sword Set(3) W/Stand - 50 OBO SOLD

need to sell most of this asap... make offers

e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
512 Posts
how much milage is on the sunbird and do you have pics? Also have you taken the car to the mechanic to see waht the problem of starting might be?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
cranestyle - i'm sorry i've had higher offers

alosamitla - the sunbirds got 153,xxx and no we haven't takin it to the mechinic... when it died i was in the middle of fixin up my 95 alty..... and that was almost done when it happend so i had to drive my moms winter car around for 3 months. where are you located?? also wanted to make sure you know i have the title and it's clear

loserpunkx182 - GSM, and 2 of them are unlocked and ones cingular....ones an LG Flip Phone ... and 2 of them are one of the newest nokia color ones.

I'm workin on pics as of now because i don't have a camera so i am trying to find one to borrow.

·
Registered
194 Posts
what kinda nokia is it???

·
Banned
2 Posts
I am definitely interested in the cell phones.....and the Tivo. Anywhere we can meet so I can see them? I too am in Columbus and I am off tomorrow!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya... i'll be up at like 7 am... umm i will message you on aim or repost on here whens a good time... i just woke up to let the dog out... i will .... i live bye morse and hamilton so we could like meet up at krogers or something along that lines

·
Registered
512 Posts
NissansBlueDevil said:
cranestyle - i'm sorry i've had higher offers

alosamitla - the sunbirds got 153,xxx and no we haven't takin it to the mechinic... when i died i was in the middle of fixin up my 95 alty..... and that was almost done when it happend so i had to drive my moms winter car around for 3 months. where are you located?? also wanted to make sure you know i have the title and it's clear

you might want to change that, we dont want you to die now do we. I'm in nc and depending on what's wrong with the car and how much to get it fixed i' might come pick it up or something. Do you know anyone that can find out the problem? I dont want to buy it and it'll be useless.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
thanks man... i just caught that... well i had a few different people listen to it but none that are actual mechanics but they know stuff about cars and 2 said something with eiter starter or altenator... and 2 said something internal in the block... i have no clue whats wrong with it thats why i said make your own price... when you you try to start it up it just squeels.... i don't know too much about cars yet cause i'm still learnin... just wanted to telll ya the tires are really brand new... it wouldn't start the day after i got the tires on which is my kinda luck. so like i said less than 40-50 miles on them

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TheTivo Is The HDR312
it's 30 hours
i actually find a place with 3 but 2 are refurbished and cost $202 and $220 but they are refurbs... and the like new is goin for $175 so i can do 150 for tivo

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=294738&found=1&search=hdr312

i got all the cords you could possibly need and the remote and it will be shipped(if shipped) in a box with the same stuff i got it in ... it's really soft...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts