The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on getting a wood dash kit for my alty and am looking for some recommendations. I know where I am going to purchase it from, I just need to decide on the color.

I have a silver 2.5S with the frost cloth interior. With the frost cloth interior, would it look better with a darker wood or a lighter wood. I was thinking of getting Burlwood, like the one in URL below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2406229927&category=33705

Any opinions?

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
I think I like a little lighter better.

·
No, I am not a newb
269 Posts
Man, i actually like that....i might have to bid...

·
No, I am not a newb
269 Posts
never mind, i just saw the price....i am not paying $145 for a dash kit...

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
If you are asking me that question...You got a better chance getting an answer from a rock. Only thing I know how to post are words. Sorry

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, i like it too. I am gonna buy from him direct so I dont have to worry about bidding.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Wolfie said:
never mind, i just saw the price....i am not paying $145 for a dash kit...
That's not a bad price....I would not get it....but it is not unreasonable.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didnt think $145 was all that bad considering some of the other prices that I have seen.

So Willy, you think something lighter in color would fit the frost cloth interior?

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
canuck said:
I didnt think $145 was all that bad considering some of the other prices that I have seen.

So Willy, you think something lighter in color would fit the frost cloth interior?
That would be my preference...But, you got to get what you like. I prefer brushed alum...but the real set is about 400 bucks..and I am not sure..But, I believe that is more than it cost Nissan to put our entire interior into the car

1 - 11 of 11 Posts