The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright people....I need a 1st. gen hood....thought I had one out of florida but had trouble and now I'm getting my money order back....shoot me what you want out of yours and lets work something out. Don't care what color it is....just need a hood!!

Alex

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
comeon' people....help a guy out....had a couple pple try but don't really want to spend more than 100 shipped on the damn thing...:( school sucks when there are mods to buy....

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
been there, done that....can't find one in decent shape....all front end collisions....:(

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
loserpunkx182, i saw jguru's hood. :( I would buy it....just don't have the money or a job....

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shoot me some prices Chino and 4bangn and we'll go from there... but I need a hood!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Your problem is the shipping man. People will sell them cheap but to ship those bastards is another thing. I have a spare hood and in good shape but not going to sell for $100 if it cost almost that to ship.

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah....I know shipping is going to be more than the hood itself....but I'm hoping to pick one up for relativly cheap.....

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rush0, I"m in Marquette, MI at school....:( I wish I was further south tho :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts