The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright lets see if we can get a .net Central Florida meet going. It seems to be the middle of everything and should be fair to those driving from both sides of the coast.

Where:

Orlando Speedworld Dragway (Bithlo, FL) http://www.speedworlddragway.com/index.html

This is a pretty good quarter mile track, you can see pictures from the last time I went here: http://www.ucfgaming.net/images/altima/track/042304/

When:

Friday-October 22nd "Street Drags" Everyone Welcome!
Friday-October 29th "Street Drags" Everyone Welcome!
Friday-November 5th "Street Drags" Everyone Welcome!
Friday-November 12th "Street Drags" Everyone Welcome!
Friday-November 19th "Street Drags" Everyone Welcome!

Gates open at 6:00 PM and it goes until about 10:00 - 11:00 PM.

A Friday meet would probably be the best shot and having it late October / early November would give time for everyone to plan and see if they can make it or not. Vote for a date and lets see if it works for everyone.

Everyone should hit up Ry for an Altimas.net sticker as well! :)

·
say when.....
1,504 Posts
This will be awesome! Everyone, please chime in! We need to know which date will work best.

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
I'd love to go but I usually work fridays... plus the trip up there isn't too nice LOL... which I don't mind driving, but the drive back is what I'm not too fond of... IMO Melbourne is more centered.. but thats just me :D

·
I'm kinda a big deal
1,103 Posts
its great to see someone trying to get meets up again. Havn't seen this for central florida since I was taken off as moderator here.

Bithlo would be a good spot, but would you guys want to have a night thing at bithlo or a bbq during the day at a park in the orlando area?

·
say when.....
1,504 Posts
Luv2Surf247 said:
its great to see someone trying to get meets up again. Havn't seen this for central florida since I was taken off as moderator here.

Bithlo would be a good spot, but would you guys want to have a night thing at bithlo or a bbq during the day at a park in the orlando area?
That sounds great!

·
Irish Designated Driver
223 Posts
Can't do a Friday night, sorry guys...(I work Saturdays) I can do a Sat night, though.. if anyone would consider it... gotta Represent the females.. (plural?) :)

·
CHICANO WORLD LOS ANGELES
1,053 Posts
I am down for any day only it has to be on a weekend. I live in Spring Hill recently moved here and I don't much about the area. Phinger where u at. I am in Hernando and i know i told u I was in pasco my mistake. Lets meet up someday to hang out and show me around where car meets or car clubs get together. IM me whenever u can.

·
I'm kinda a big deal
1,103 Posts
well if someone wants to get this thing planned thats awesome, i'll be there. I would but I really don't have the time anymore with college to put together another meet.

But I will be sure to check this thread and give some advice or input if needed.

·
Irish Designated Driver
223 Posts
It seems to me an Orlando local would have to take the reins.. it's hard to plan a GT in Orlando when you live in Jax/Daytona/Miami/Pensacola, etc....

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well as people have different ideas of what to do, I'm going to stick to my original plan and attempt to organize a Friday night @ Bithlo. I know everyone can't make it but we'll see how it goes and modify it if it needs to.

I'll put a date up soon for a track night.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts