The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.. today i go to start up my car nothing.... im starting to get freaked out. Though maybe alarm is not reenabling ignition. As i go down to check out the wires there is a little blue cork thing. I didnt think it was from my car since it was a srange blue which i never saw anywere in the interior or engine bay.

Turns out it was the stopper for the neutral switch.
Do i REALLY have to replace it from the dealer?
Or could i just keep on runing like i am with a bunch of electrical tape and a penny on the pedal.

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
no idea. i wouldn't temp fix it. i'd go ahead and fix it the right way.

·
Something Like A Pimp
1,077 Posts
Why do people buy rims and mods for their cars then ghetto rig on maintenance and repairs? I'm sure the piece is not that expensive. Fix it right and get it over with. Ghetto rigging goes over really well on a date. " The penny I had taped over the clutch sensor fell off."

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah true, ill go find out how much the peice is.
But its kinda of a good anti theft device. kinda of a secret switch...too bad its a bitch to hold it and press clutch and turn the key

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
belive me i know. that was the next project. i already had picked up gr2's and was waiting on prolines which where suposedly on back order from SWA.

then if you dont know already check out my tread about the pothole i hit... bye bye rims + fed up suspension. :(
luckly most of the shit that broke i was going to upgrade anyway but not im forced to do it when i dont have much money and i dont want to buy cheap shit just to replace it again later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts