The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Boooooostin'
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recieved my Super Street magazine December 2001. I noticed on page 73 there is a ad by Razzi Ground Effects and they show a pic of a 1st gen with a front lip. Its honestly ugly!! The company selling Razzi kits in this ad is Autobahn Wholesale Inc. Well i cant scan a pic of it but its in the new Super Street with the 1300 HP Supra!! Well i thought i would let everyone know!!!

AlTiMaN

·
Bboy Style
1,581 Posts
Maybe it looks better in person! :)

Doubt it though! And those stock hubbies in that picture aint making the kit much more appealing either!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Has to be the ugliest kit ever made!!!! I wonder if anyone has even bought one of those kits if they did must be on crack!
-Smacko

·
a.k.a. Big Daddy
64 Posts
Hey, I think that is the hottest kit made for the alty. I am gonna go order two just in case I mess mine up, and I can't get another one because of the back order log for this hot kit. LOL JUST KIDDING.

·
THE BIG POLISH SUSG
939 Posts
That kit has been out maaaaaany moons ago!!

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
573 Posts
i saw that front lip on a first gen like 2 years ago. it was a stock gxe gold color one and some lady was driving it:confused: it looks like some body kicked the shit outta the sides and thats what is left. latas. . .

1 - 20 of 31 Posts