The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought her yesterday. Went from dealership straight to window tint shop and got 10% tint applied. What do you guys think. Thinking about mods, but I don`t want to rice her out. Want a subtle rear deck lid spoiler. Seen a nice front lip that isn`t super harsh. Don`t think an exhaust system will produce a decent sound with a 2.5. What do you guys think? I do however want a stealth box in the trunk for a little more bass. Don`t have Bose but I`m pretty ok with factory sound other than bass. Look at this picture. Its "Heaven Approved". LOL

·
Registered
23 Posts
I like the two-toned rims, it adds an accent to the black car. I think I have seen a similar wheel from 4wheelonline, but I can't remember the brand and model. Moving on, it is a good idea that you have tinted windows since it has benefits like; privacy while driving, it blocks UV rays and more.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought her yesterday. Went from dealership straight to window tint shop and got 10% tint applied. What do you guys think. Thinking about mods, but I don`t want to rice her out. Want a subtle rear deck lid spoiler. Seen a nice front lip that isn`t super harsh. Don`t think an exhaust system will produce a decent sound with a 2.5. What do you guys think? I do however want a stealth box in the trunk for a little more bass. Don`t have Bose but I`m pretty ok with factory sound other than bass. Look at this picture. Its "Heaven Approved". LOL View attachment 101375
I
Bought her yesterday. Went from dealership straight to window tint shop and got 10% tint applied. What do you guys think. Thinking about mods, but I don`t want to rice her out. Want a subtle rear deck lid spoiler. Seen a nice front lip that isn`t super harsh. Don`t think an exhaust system will produce a decent sound with a 2.5. What do you guys think? I do however want a stealth box in the trunk for a little more bass. Don`t have Bose but I`m pretty ok with factory sound other than bass. Look at this picture. Its "Heaven Approved". LOL View attachment 101375
i have the 2019 SR same color

1 - 3 of 3 Posts