The Nissan Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car has just over 1000 miles on it. The bluetooth and Wifi seem to not be working. They worked last week. We were able to add phones and connect to Wifi networks.
This week, no phones show up and no pairing signal is sent when attempting to add a phone.
Last week, wifi networks showed up as available. This week no wifi networks show up.

I did start to update the maps last week via wifi, and then cancelled. Maybe this was when it started.

I saw a post on the Internet about how to reboot the system.... hold the Information button and move the volume knob back and forth and that puts it into diagnostics? Is there a way to enter diagnostics? Can the system be rebooted?

THANKS

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, today it's working. I updated the maps via USB yesterday, so maybe that caused a reboot that put things back on track?
The phones were not listed, but I was able to add a phone now. The wifi networks showed up as available and the I configured is connected.

I did find a video on youtube about how to get to the diagnostics. The diagnostics was reporting no errors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts