The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having a problem with these non-movable side view mirrors on this car? My Super Black 3.5 SE was not 10 mins old and the outer shell of the drivers mirror was on the ground... The dealership owner pulled in next to the car I had JUST bought and wacked the mirror hard enough to set off the alarm and pop the outer cover off of the car..Guy was a jackass until he discovered this was a customer car......This also makes me a little more aware when I park in the garage because my truck doesn't have folding mirrors either... I saw a salesman and customer break off 2 mirrors as they rolled out in opposite directions and make contact at the mirrors in the new car sales lot....

Just a rant and a thought....

·
Always something better
1,037 Posts
I thought you had a problem with your DOG in the new car, but anyway most salesman look smart but in reality most are dumba$$, you can't do anything about it but get out of they way so they don't hurt you, only the good ones hold a steady job the others float from dealer to dealer after one screw up follows another.

Sucks for the new car but it was a mirror and nothin major except a salesman trying to cover his pride in front of you and possible co workers, he can't make himself look stupid now can he :D

·
Consumer Advocate
93 Posts
EDGE said:
...only the good ones(salesman) hold a steady job the others float from dealer to dealer after one screw up follows another.

That in itself is one of the reasons why dealers and dealerships get such bad image and a bad name. If only the GM's would try a little harder to filter out the morons from the pro's...oh, well.
You can tell who the morons are by how much ego they display.

I have either types of mirrors in my cars/trucks and never once had them knowcked off or damaged. So in a sense the Altima having no fold-in mirrors was of no priority concern to me. When it does get damaged and I get pissed about it depends mostly on who's fault it is - Mine ( I pay) or someone else (they pay). :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts