The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jr. Lord Of Search
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my catalitic convetor just rusted to the point that the oxygen sensor fell out. The shop said I am probably going to have to replace the cat (they haven't looked yet but that is their guess) Any clues as to which high flow catylitic convertor I should go for and how much/where to get it?

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
I need to know this too,but My car is lowered and it bottomed out and broke the threads on my Oxygen Sensor, I think I'm gonna just wait get headers with the Cat. and then get a greddy cat-back system, i suggest the same!!

·
13,021 Posts
JC Whitney and summitracing sell the catco universal catalytic converter. The catco catalytic converter is carb approved so that's a plus and I think a lot of people use this one. I was think ing about the same thing I might do headers, cat, catback piping, and muffler all at the same time.

·
Jr. Lord Of Search
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are there any altima fitted performance catalytic convertors available?

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
MikeV said:
are there any altima fitted performance catalytic convertors available?
Yes

Random Technologies makes one for our car, but it's over $130 for it. The CATCO one is just as good, and it's over half the price.

·
Behold the Power of HID!!
1,255 Posts
I know that I can get the 2 1/4" Inlet/Outlet Catco Universal Cat. from Summit but it comes in 2 different lengths, 12" and 14" will either one work since the whole piping will be custom anyway??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts