The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are the things that I got over the winter. your prob asking where are the performance parts.

Well, i'm waiting for my car to die and after I find a SE 5-speed ill throw the money down on it. But for now im all show and no go.:D

Thanks to www.southwestautoworks.com , www.aberdeenauto.com , stealthmode20, erebunialtima (matt), BoriquaRacer and Altima 3:16.

Let summer come so I can show off this thing with the rest of the MASS crew!!:D

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Sweet! Looks like you took a shopping cart to SWA..lol

THat's gonna be fun putting all that stuff on...good stuff (always liked your car too as you know)

·
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Altima8: I hope to do business with you someday. (eyelids)

SE97Altima: I'll see you hopefully next saturday to install this stuff and matt's headers and Brembo brakes.

infamousscarecrow: www.aberdeenauto.com

·
1,373 Posts

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
thelps...if you ever think about getting rid of those tails...I want dibs...lol, can't wait to see it this summer, hopefully I'll have my header/interior/wing done before I drive out to the eastern part of boston

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Looks good man, hopefully I might see the car sometime this summer.... hoperfully I'll have some new shit by then too..

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
That looks like my bedroom. I got a new amp, 18's, springs, strut bar, a new valve cover that needs to be painted all ready to be out on if it ever get warm enough

1 - 18 of 18 Posts