The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Altima 2.5SL
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I received my 2002 Altima 2.5SL in showroom condition from my Grandfather who passed away a few years ago, who passed it to my Father, and now it's my baby. When I received it, she only had 52,000kms! MINTY

Unfortunately, on Christmas Eve last year, I got swiped in a back alley, and she's got some major damage. While I'm saving up to get the body work done (after fighting with the insurance company NOT to salvage her!) I'm looking to jazz her up a bit.
I need to tint the fishbowl, maybe get some new exhaust and smaller things. Inside and out, she's beautiful. I just had the 3/4 ignition coils replaced, and brakes are on the list next.

I'm a Canadian born & raised, into cars, racing, karaoke and cats. That about sums it up.

·
Registered
2002 Altima 2.5SL
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi and welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear about the accident. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Good luck with all your plans and keep us posted!
Hey! Thank you for the welcome! Yes, this forum is amazing, I haven't even scratched the surface but I'll be spending alot of time here ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts