The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to let you know of another quality installer in the Irvine / Southern CA area. I found a guy that works for 4 Wheel Performance. Yes, they only work on Trucks, however, this guy worked on cars before this job. He has worked at the SHO Shop and South County Autosports until they closed. He knows his stuff. He works in the shop on Saturdays during his day off and does work on the side for all cars. I told him I wanted to get Eibach Springs with KYB's. This guy ordered the parts without any money from me, called me in on Saturday Morning at 10 and was out by 12:30. I watched him do the work and he is extremly careful and does everything perfectly. He charged me $700 for all the parts, install and Wheel alignment. If you need something done from Suspension to Tires, give him a call and tell him Nishal with the 2000 Altima sent you. He will take care of you. You can reach him here:

8797 Irvine Center Drive Suite L
Irvine, Ca 92618
Phone: 949-788-0090

Oh yeah, his name is John. If you have the part already, i dont think he will have a problem doing the install for you either...

·
Breu Meister
6,646 Posts
uhm ok...you realize your kyb's will probably be destroyed after a year because you put a stiffer rate spring on them besides the stock springs. you would of been better off buying Tokico HP struts and installing all them yourself for less money, then you could of went and got a tire balance and alignment for like 60 dollars. Not to mention you would of then had the knowledge for yourself and you could tell people you installed your own struts.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already know how to do it. I had Tokico's and Sprint Springs on there before. Did the install myself. Just dont have the time to do the installs anymore. Drove like shit with that combo and the 17 in tires. Every bump was almost like there was no suspension at all. Now with the KYB's and the Eibachs, it drives stiff but smoother when hitting bumps. Not sure if they will go bad cause Eibach says they work fine on Stock struts and people on this board have put them on thier stocks struts with no problems. KYB's are basically stock , just a little stiffer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts