The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
his people are pieces of shit though. when its not going kimbos way, theyre quick to jump in. whats up with the 30 second count? lol

·
that was dumb.
2,336 Posts
anyone watch that Ultimate Cagefighting on the HD channel? omg. take UFC and multiply it by 10, and thats the Ultimate Cagefighting. this one dude, Olof, I think, got crushed, his mouth piece came out, then got CRUSHED three times in the face while he was unconcious before the ref stopped the match.. then in another this dudes shoulder popped out of socket, the ref called the match, and then it just popped back in.. it was so gross. last night at 9:30 was the bloodiest matches of all time or somethin. HD channel 76 i think.

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
asleepaltima said:
his people are pieces of shit though. when its not going kimbos way, theyre quick to jump in. whats up with the 30 second count? lol

Probabyl because they're used to kimbo beating on smaller chumps. To think at a point in time that I'd never seen Kimbo go down....

Chalk one up for the big dumb cornbread mofugga named Gannon!

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
yeah, he's pretty good when he fights little orientals..........i saw him fight a real russian UFC type guy and he got his ass kicked...........

·
Banned
49 Posts
pauliewog said:
anyone watch that Ultimate Cagefighting on the HD channel? omg. take UFC and multiply it by 10, and thats the Ultimate Cagefighting. this one dude, Olof, I think, got crushed, his mouth piece came out, then got CRUSHED three times in the face while he was unconcious before the ref stopped the match.. then in another this dudes shoulder popped out of socket, the ref called the match, and then it just popped back in.. it was so gross. last night at 9:30 was the bloodiest matches of all time or somethin. HD channel 76 i think.
Pride > that.

Pride > *********************

·
I cant get no sleep!
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I agree, Pride fighting is the shit and that Fedor guy has no competition. That was a pretty nasty slam he took on his neck by that black guy right before he promptly almost broke the kneegrows arm. Whats funny is that he doesnt look that ruthless and looks like a guy that ppl would start a fight with at a bar or something like that. He probably would just laugh at em and not do anything knowing that he could destroy them at any point he wishes. I used to watch that pussy ass UFC crap before i saw Pride fighting. No comparison. Theres another white guy in pride that has these insane kicks, ill search for him and post'em later.

·
I cant get no sleep!
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Bakes said:
Mirko Crocop or something like that...Fedor is still the best though.
There you go. I couldnt remember his name but that dude got kicks from hell. I have no clue how he does not break his foot with some of those kicks he unleashes. Foot bones musta hardened up from all that training and stuff.
Edit: heres his website, you can browse some of his vids in there. http://www.crocop.tk/

·
No Way is The Way -B. Lee
1,079 Posts
i think kimbo would do decent in mma, he has an extremely good chin, and very few ufc/pride people know how to throw good low kicks, just teach him some basics of ground and i think he would be a decent fighter, not the best, i mean most of the people that do good can take a serious beating, look at mark hunt

oh ya, also very few people have good head movement in mma, with the exception of bj penns amazing boxing skills he learned in a few months time, im pretty sure anyone that goes against him in a stand up match would die against him

1 - 20 of 67 Posts