The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think about the new look? just wondering...

ps no more custom avatars?

·
5spding soon...
1,377 Posts
the fonts are ****ing huge and everything is super spaced out, i liked the old setup but i'm sure this one just has to grow on me...for some reason in seems more like a revert to me

1,407 Posts
And you could not just read the other 6 threads on this subject?

·
Back by unpopular demand
1,628 Posts
i'll use this thread to throw in a suggestion:
www.slickdeals.net has this thing where you can access a thread not only by clicking on the letter, but by clicking on the whole lil colum, i suggest you all go there and try it. i personally find it mega convienent(sp?)

1,407 Posts
FASTima said:
Why did I know you were gonna say that ??? :D :D

Because you know that stupidity annoys me so I point it out all the time :dunno:

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,218 Posts
I am lost..It seems slow I am finding myself in the Mini-van forum much more frequently..

Willy hates change

·
2,446 Posts
G_G_L said:
i'll use this thread to throw in a suggestion:
www.slickdeals.net has this thing where you can access a thread not only by clicking on the letter, but by clicking on the whole lil colum, i suggest you all go there and try it. i personally find it mega convienent(sp?)
I find that extremely annoying.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
It's too slow! Takes forever to load pages. My connection is not a problem (9Mbps)

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,218 Posts
xtremeaudio44 said:
It's too slow! Takes forever to load pages. My connection is not a problem (9Mbps)
I thought it was just my at home dial up/ But I went in to the office and played on cable..Still slow for me

1 - 20 of 28 Posts