The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, bought the wife an 05 Armada like 12 years ago. Has been an awesome vehicle. So 2 years back my oldest turned 16, bought a 04 Altima. Ecu got fired. Tried for about 1 month to fix. Been sitting over a year, going to give it 1 more go. Wish me luck

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello everyone, bought the wife an 05 Armada like 12 years ago. Has been an awesome vehicle. So 2 years back my oldest turned 16, bought a 04 Altima. Ecu got fired. Tried for about 1 month to fix. Been sitting over a year, going to give it 1 more go. Wish me luck
How many miles on your armada and what all has gone wrong with it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How many miles on your armada and what all has gone wrong with it?
214k. Miles. Minor cosmetic issues. Had a leaking power steering hose a ways back. Also a bad passenger tie rod. The back hatch handle doesn't open the window anymore. That's it. The Altima is having the issues

·
Registered
40 Posts
214k. Miles. Minor cosmetic issues. Had a leaking power steering hose a ways back. Also a bad passenger tie rod. The back hatch handle doesn't open the window anymore. That's it. The Altima is having the issues
So the Armada still has the original alternator and starter?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So it still has the original alternator and starter?
Starter yes alternator no, I did replace the alternator. She got new shocks and struts not to long ago. Still has the stock Bose stereo in it. Which is starting to have problems. There was a exhaust leak when I first got it. That was Fixed. Replaced the belt twice. But the engine, transmission and 4x4 have been solid

1 - 6 of 6 Posts