The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey sup everyone? Well my name is Chad I am from Michigan and as of last night I traded my fully custom 91 Ranger for a 94 Altima, heres the lowdown on the altima, Greddy exhaust system, header, 2.4 dohc 16 valve motor, high perfomance injectors, Cold air induction/ K&N air filter, coil overs (forgot namebrand), 17 inch Niche wheels, tinted windows, Tan Leather and woodgrain interior. My plans are to put in some hydros, got kit sitting in basement, shave it and possible do some more engine upgrades. Any tips on anything from performance, body kits, and anything you can think of is much appreciated!:D

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
I wouldn't even really bother going turbo if your gonna add hydros. That would add some weight to the car. But thats just my opinion. As far as the kit, I really like the iBi2 front or the skyline front.

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
hydros? to each his own i guess, but hydros? thats so... 1900's!
at least you have alot of stuff already done, looks like you could still use a pulley and some other goodies, do a search, your questions will be answered, your motives will be questioned and your ass will be sore. welcome to the board!

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
weres a good place on the net to find body kits such as the iBi2? Im looking for a rather small kit too, because I am going to put this thing so low that the wrong body kit may flex and break

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
I would bail on hydros and go to airbags instead.

also if you have a kit, why are you looking for a new one? If you just got it last night, how do you already have a kit?

I dunno, i'm tired

·
Non-Newbie
476 Posts
BigDaddyBreed,

Hay there Brother, Where you @ in G.R.? I been living in Kentwood for the majority of my life. So , I see from the link in your sig that you're affiliated with all those clubs around here, huh? That's pretty cool :) When you get a chance you should throw some pics. up here so I can see what your car looks like, I mean, I don't think I've even ever seen another Altima (around here) with any modifications since I've bought mine. Good to know your there's another G.R. boy on the board.

Welcome :)

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
Y2J said:
BigDaddyBreed,

Hay there Brother, Where you @ in G.R.? I been living in Kentwood for the majority of my life. So , I see from the link in your sig that you're affiliated with all those clubs around here, huh? That's pretty cool :) When you get a chance you should throw some pics. up here so I can see what your car looks like, I mean, I don't think I've even ever seen another Altima (around here) with any modifications since I've bought mine. Good to know your there's another G.R. boy on the board.

Welcome :)

p.s. your butt smells really nice up this close.:)
:eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts