The Nissan Club banner

New Member :) Come talk to me

7K views 37 replies 25 participants last post by  Anna79kz 
#1 ·

Hi everyone,

I am new to this website. I was looking forward to talking about Sklyines but nothing has been posted for R33's....

Well i own an 1994 R33, its all custom done, i have had it re-sprayed "Citric Acid", its a lime green colour of the Ford XR6/8...

Its pretty mad.... I live in Mount Isa though, its a rural city in QLD... so the body kit doesn't like that too much lol

Tina

#27 ·
Custom_Tina

Nice car, different colour. Looked ugly on the fords and i must say it doesn't suit the 33 either. 290rwkw, i'd like to see your dyno sheet.

Do you drive to townsville often/at all???

We've got 2 33's, my weekender 2 door and our family 4 door. Seems there are a fair few hot imports in mt isa now....damn you people with more money than the rest of us. If ya ever coming in to townsville, jump onto www.pulsenq.com (local townsville car club) and we can meet up.

Oh and keep the wheels, some people don't appreciate chrome these days !!!

To the guys/gals in the usa.....Did nissan there sell any skylines off the showroom floor???? Or are they all grey imports like what we have here in OZ ???

#28 ·
Oh that is sooo cool, you live in Townsville? I went to school there for 2 years.... but i graduated about 5 years ago... so that was a while ago... i haven't been there for about 2 years now. I am at home at the moment so i can't scan my Dyno reading and show you, but I will take it to work Tuesday and scan it, so you then believe that my car is actually that fast lol....

lol, its cause i am a chick isn't it.... lol

So many guys make comments about me here, they all say it is so rare to have a chick like me own a car like mine lol.... its the best :)

Tina

#30 ·
Welcome Tina!

I like the color.. the style rim is ok, but I don't really like chrome look on the Skyline. If you painted them gunmetal or silver I think it look alot better IMO.
You asked our opinion.. like you say.. its a chick car and its yours, so if you like it that's all that matters.

#31 ·
nice car and i love the color but im with everybody about the wheels, over by me we do not put chrome on those cars, its just something you dont do.
chrome here is more for luxury cars and trucks and riced out imports. ill trade you mine for yours anyday though.

#37 ·
we aren't hating you for the wheels Tina.....its just over here there are unwritten rules against putting chrome wheels, which are heavy, on a high performance sports car. your car is beautiful otherwise though........

makes me wonder how much more faster it would be with lighter wheels.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.