The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up. I'm finally joining this forum even though I've been using it for info for years. I have been driving nissan my entire adult life (since 02) and I have owned a 93 altima and a 2000 max that I am finally about to sell. I just picked up a 97 5 speed altima in great shape to be my new daily and f around car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jason from northern California, I came home from the hospital as a new born, in my parents first Brand new 1968 DATSUN 510. Needles to say I've been a lover of all things DATSUN/ Nissan. I have a 2012 Altima coupe 2.5. I am going to start Auto crossing with it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats dope. My dad had a black 280Z and my mom had a brand new 83 maxima when I was born. My dad is a mazda guy now and my mom has a toyota avalon that she says that she will drive forever lol. If I can keep finding old nissans ill be driving them for a long time to come.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thats dope. My dad had a black 280Z and my mom had a brand new 83 maxima when I was born. My dad is a mazda guy now and my mom has a toyota avalon that she says that she will drive forever lol. If I can keep finding old nissans ill be driving them for a long time to come.

I actually have a 1990 Mazda rx7 gtu I am the second owner. It's still stock besides suspension and wheels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts