The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably a wasted post, but it's 4 A.M. and I couldn't sleep, so obviously I have nothing better to do. I just wanted to introduce myself and also say that this site has really helped me in my search for mods. I've been lurking since finding out about it, but thought I'd finally say hello.

The name's Allie and I own a 2002 3.5 SE manual. For now, it is completely stock, but within the next few days I will begin ordering some goodies. I really love this car and want to begin exploring its FULL potential. This is the fastest car I've ever owned and now that I've been bitten by the speed bug, I want MORE :)

That is all, for now. I hope to get to know you all, while also learning more about my car.

·
1 large "member"
865 Posts
welcome aboard. its nice to see a female that can control a powerful stick. uhhhh....i mean a powerful V6 alti. anyways, hope this forum helps you in th years to come.

·
A clean motor is happier
190 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy this site as we all do, and feel free to flame along with the rest of us, the dumb****** that keep posting stupid accord threads!!! Sorry, I'm still pissed. Enjoy Allie:)

·
Former Alty Owner
2,925 Posts
Welcome aboard.. and like you. this is definitely the fastest car I've ever driven. and I want more.. :D If I'm gonna hit 100 pretty much every day.. might as well get there faster.. then get better brakes.. so I can slow down quicker.. hmm... :D

·
Registered
833 Posts
Synner said:
Oops. Forgot to say thank you to Kai for telling me about Altimas.net.
Welcome to the party!

One little hint that some members have not figured out even to this day is that there is a little button at the right that says 'edit' if you press that on one of you posts you can go in and edit it so that you don't have to make a second post correcting your first post. Not complaining, but if you type something wrong or you read your post and it makes you sound like an idiot you can go in and correct it before everyone sees it.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome! :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts