The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 so as everyone with a 2000 knows our body kit selection has been limited. However if you do SEARCHES like i did a week or so ago there are websites that are actually comming out with kits for the 2g's. So a couple days ago i ordered the extreme aeroduo kit with the Type A front (full front and back replacements and sides) . A shop in New Brunswich ordered it for me from versus. Now i dont know if versus is good, bad or what. but everyone i talk to hates on all the companies out there, however, i didnt have to deal with them anyway. The place on route 1 ordered it and the sides and back are commin in next week but the front is on back order for 3 weeks. I'll keep you guys posted, hopefully it'll look real hot, especially on a black cherry car. PEACE:D

·
DRGN4DR
2,316 Posts
versus..lol..dude they have a shop here in AZ and a lot of people hate them..especially when they ask for your address when you buy something...cuz they go around stealing things people buy from them...so watch out...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm probably around 3000 miles away and like i said in the post i didnt have to deal with them anyway. A shop here in jersey ordered it for me through them. So the shop is getting it and i'm picking it up from the shop. But thanks for ur concern. I also heard that they did the kits for fast and the furious. i dont know accurate that statement was but thats what i heard. and plus, when u order something from somewhere... does'nt the place ur ordering from usually ask for ur address so the product can be shipped. i dunno, p3ace

·
*Honorary Member* I'm BaCk WiTh A 2nD GeN !
802 Posts
my car will be in surgery next week .... =) ill keep u guys updated when its done ... i have 2001 alty .. i just bought it 3 weeks ago .. brand new .. :) .. good thing a lot of 2nd gens are getting hook up ....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts