The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from the dealer. 05' 3.5SE Smoke with frost interior. Wasn't too sure what options and cars they had but they ened up having my number two choice which still looks sexy as hell.

totally forgot about the various fees and taxes and all that so paid more out of pocket than I thought. But I am too excited to speak. All upgrades are gonna have to wait for the next pay check but looking at tint 35% is legal in hawaii and a stero first and formost.

cruizin808

·
Bad Boys are Back!!!
12,088 Posts
Congrtas on the New Ride ! How come you didn't get the Charcoal interior with Smoke, that would have looked sweet.

anthunny said:
A lot of people are getting smoke lately, no one likes black and silver no more?
Man, there are just too many Black's and Silver's on the road and I mean in regards to all cars just not Nissan. They are overplayed a lot.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Me too, me too!

Night before last I brought home a 2005 2.5SL. Silver with charcoal interior.

Wife's got it at the dealership now having the windows tinted.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Cruzin

Way back when I was living (stationed) in Hawaii, up in the St Louis Heights area of Oahu I drove a 1965 Red Ford Cortina GT.
That car would sun fade faster that I could wax it. Do the new cars still have that problem?

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,218 Posts
anthunny said:
A lot of people are getting smoke lately, no one likes black and siliver no more?

welcome VQ lovah
Good..I am tired of seeing silver............;)

·
hello
3,517 Posts
Welcome. You really like frost? I thought it was okay at first, but then I see all the charcoal interiors now. And I wish i had charcoal :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts