The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

2017 Altima SR. Just purchased a pixel 5 phone and it connects to the car Bluetooth just fine. It works fine except when a text message is received the car sends a message to the sender saying "I'm in my car...". I turned that off. Each i get into the car and the Bluetooth reconnects with the phone it resets those settings. And if I get a text it sends out the message. My old phone and several iphones do not cause it to do this. Any ideas on how to prevent the car from resetting the settings when it connects to my google pixel 5? Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,

2017 Altima SR. Just purchased a pixel 5 phone and it connects to the car Bluetooth just fine. It works fine except when a text message is received the car sends a message to the sender saying "I'm in my car...". I turned that off. Each i get into the car and the Bluetooth reconnects with the phone it resets those settings. And if I get a text it sends out the message. My old phone and several iphones do not cause it to do this. Any ideas on how to prevent the car from resetting the settings when it connects to my google pixel 5? Thanks.
Hi, just thought I would post an update. Without any changes the issue has resolved itself a few days ago. Weird.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts