1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Retired
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
nice. looks like a skratch on the passenger front side bumper.

·
Retired
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. My bro and I will be doing a drop to our cars in the spring. I'm thinking of going 1.5" What do you think of that?

I'll also be installing a rear sway bar at the same time

·
Retired
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
808Altima said:
nice. looks like a skratch on the passenger front side bumper.
Yeah, that's what you saw. :(

I was taking a tight turn at a gas station and since our cars have such AWFUL turning radius, my bumper scraped up against the curb

·
Registered
17 Posts
dee27kay
i see you have a stillen header was it hard to install and does it really take out the main cat or just the pre cat let me know thanks

·
Retired
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
speedy417 said:
dee27kay
i see you have a stillen header was it hard to install and does it really take out the main cat or just the pre cat let me know thanks
Taking off the heat shield is the hardest part. If you plan on keeping your stock parts, then you'll need to remove the heat shield in one piece, which is difficult. Try to remove the radiator fans and the top radiator hose. For me, this was absolutely necessary to get the heat shield off. Otherwise, that thing was going nowhere. If you don't plan on keeping the heat shield, just cut the thing in two pieces!

i got another question what kind of CAI did you get i am looking to install one let me know man thanks paul
Place Racing CAI are said to be one of the best (when used with a K&N filter).

·
Retired
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HondaKillah said:
Nice.Is that titanium frost??

Get a drop.:)
Thanks. I think the color is known as 'platinum', but it could be the same. :)

I'll be getting a 1.5" drop in the spring, and installing a rear sway bar at the same time.

·
Retired
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you guys think SE-L tails would look good on my car?

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
really nice car man...i think if u bought it brand new u shoulda gotten the fully loaded SE model wit 5spd...i think it would be cheaper then a GLE...nice car ne way!!!

·
Retired
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lil_z_33 said:
really nice car man...i think if u bought it brand new u shoulda gotten the fully loaded SE model wit 5spd...i think it would be cheaper then a GLE...nice car ne way!!!
Hate to say it but this was a hand-me-down from my father. You don't wanna know what I was driving before my dad gave me this car (he bought a '00 Maxime SE).

If I had a choice, a jet black '00 SE 5-spd with black leather interior would've been my choice. :cool:

PS - I used to drive a '90 Ford Crown Vic wagon with the classic wood panel sides! Brady Bunch mobile!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts