The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I posted last week, I got the verdicts installed. I have some new, and better pics of them now. I stopped by the local shop to see about installing some springs for me, and they are estimating 5.5 hours of labor at a total price of $320. That was just for labor. Told them to forget it. Anyone from the Columbus area know of a shop that will do it for a reasonable price? When the guy told me 5 hours, I was thinking, man, does your tech only have one arm? Could not believe it. Anyway, below are the links to the new pics. Enjoy!

pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4
pic5

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Looks real good. What size tires u got on them?
Color's great. I love that silvery/alum color. Also matches your disc breaks.
Don't wanna jinx u, but anybody ever run into your house?
Jay

·
Banned
0 Posts
latency said:
As I posted last week, I got the verdicts installed. I have some new, and better pics of them now. I stopped by the local shop to see about installing some springs for me, and they are estimating 5.5 hours of labor at a total price of $320. That was just for labor. Told them to forget it. Anyone from the Columbus area know of a shop that will do it for a reasonable price?

When you say Columbus, I assume OH, right?

·
what is in a name?
1,350 Posts
nice rims, yo.

kinda off the subject. i noticed in your garage you don't have any drywall on the inside. are all houses like that up north? just curious. no biggie to answer back.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
...just dawned on me....

run into my house. You mean because my house is on the end of the court? Hehe...nope, not yet at least. ;) We're keeping our fingers crossed!

l8z.

Oh, btw, yes columbus...know of any shops that will install for semi-reasonable?

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
Re: ...run?....

latency said:
Run into my house??

Confused.

the street goes straight into your driveway and into your garage....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
..know of a shop?

Anyone know of a shop that will install some aftermarket springs in the Columbus area? I really don't want to have to do this job myself. First estimate I got from local aftermarket shop was over $300 in just labor...too much in my opinion. Anyone know of any?

Thanks for the help!

l8z

1 - 15 of 15 Posts