The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
See ya on the flipside...
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sam21 said:
looks good,lose the sickers tho

Can't loose the stickers, one I'm the president of the car club, two, SWA is my sponsor and three the stripes is the Nismo stripes and I have a Nismo theme for my car.........:D

·
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
punkaltima said:
your car looks really good .. i like how it looks with the snow in the first picture
I agree. One problem tho, it's not snow. I live it Texas, it's all sleet........aka Texas snow.....ha ha.

·
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PhantasmO said:
those look just like my rims...

are those ADRs?
Hell no, they aren't ADRs, I had ADRs and the finish on them started to chip hardcore and ADR wouldn't warranty them. I had the wheels for three weeks. I will never buy ADRs again, but that's just my opinion.

They are Konig Absolute 18" in graphite with a polished lip.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
01LTD said:
Hell no, they aren't ADRs, I had ADRs and the finish on them started to chip hardcore and ADR wouldn't warranty them. I had the wheels for three weeks. I will never buy ADRs again, but that's just my opinion.

They are Konig Absolute 18" in graphite with a polished lip.
You couldn't have said it any better about the ADR's.

I contacted you some time ago with that same problem... and that was right out of the box! The powdercoat was HERENDOUS and the rims were crafted horribly when it came down to finish.

I would NEVER EVER buy ADR's again. The distributer wouldn't warranty them... even though they'd NEVER been put on the car, they were just out of the box. Horrible services on everyone's part. I had to pay for shipping back even though they were defective. I guess Whalen and ADR felt that they were in "perfect" condition... :rolleyes:

Thumbdown to ADR for their product and Whalen for their shitty services.

·
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Simans82 said:
You couldn't have said it any better about the ADR's.

I contacted you some time ago with that same problem... and that was right out of the box! The powdercoat was HERENDOUS and the rims were crafted horribly when it came down to finish.

I would NEVER EVER buy ADR's again. The distributer wouldn't warranty them... even though they'd NEVER been put on the car, they were just out of the box. Horrible services on everyone's part. I had to pay for shipping back even though they were defective. I guess Whalen and ADR felt that they were in "perfect" condition... :rolleyes:

Thumbdown to ADR for their product and Whalen for their shitty services.

Yeah, I remember talking to you about them. How's the Golf??? One of my co-workers just bought one, he loves it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts