The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Long Time Caller
1,951 Posts
how do you like those silverstars. im debating whether i should get them or not.

·
3.5 SE
761 Posts
nissan2k2 said:
how do you like those silverstars. im debating whether i should get them or not.
im also wondering the same thing. was there an increase in visibility?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
He says they are better in his registry so im guessing yes.

·
3.5 SE
761 Posts
yeah, he says "Much whiter/brighter than stock.". I was wondering if they offered more visibility on the road. they can be whiter and brighter, but have a different beam pattern or temp; which might not offer more visibility.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The Osram (European) silverstars have a better spread, out to the sides and down the road. Signs, stripes and botsdots show up better. There are better out in the boonies with no other light around. Im pretty happy with them. The Sylvania (north American )Silverstars which have silvery coating on the glass and give a nice color other then being brighter are supposed to come out in May or sometime around there. I want to try them when they come out. Im not one for those cheap HID replicas. But i have Sylvania silverstars on my truck and they blow the stock 6054s away. Yea I like the silverstars. For $35.00 and change it was a good up grade. I havent driven in the rain at night so I cant say what happens with the whiter light on wet asphalt wich some people report to not show up as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts