The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya roomies, new to the club...got some questions to ask
1) planning to do some mods next 18months..I have a 2002 altima S ...planning to install arceo webstar 18" chrome....do i have to do any major suspension work to the car to get them to fit?
2) planning to install the front fender lip and back fender lips of the stillen aero kit + the nissan side skirts...do you think they will survive a Quebec winter? and should i drop the suspension? anyone with experience with our winters, I would appreciate your advice...
3) planning to paint certain parts of the interior the same color as my car..do you think the paint will crack from the cold?

thnaks...and have a better one...:cool:

·
Premium Member
5,846 Posts
bankman007 said:
hiya roomies, new to the club...got some questions to ask
1) planning to do some mods next 18months..I have a 2002 altima S ...planning to install arceo webstar 18" chrome....do i have to do any major suspension work to the car to get them to fit?
2) planning to install the front fender lip and back fender lips of the stillen aero kit + the nissan side skirts...do you think they will survive a Quebec winter? and should i drop the suspension? anyone with experience with our winters, I would appreciate your advice...
3) planning to paint certain parts of the interior the same color as my car..do you think the paint will crack from the cold?

thnaks...and have a better one...:cool:
1- nope work needed just get the proper offset. check the 2002 forum for the correct offset.
2- kit should survive, I've been lowered about 3- 3 1/2 inches all winter (no body kit though)
3- is you take your time and let the parts dry before you reinstall, they should be fine.

·
<for hire>
2,769 Posts
Just my opinion, but lower before you buy the rims. Makes the car look a lot better.

Welcome to teh forums!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the imput guys...how do you get the your pics in your letters..tried following the instructions , couldnt figure it out....

·
Keepin' It Real
726 Posts
Hey Bankman007,

1) Lower your car with the eibach pro-kit, keep the stock struts
2) The offset of the rim really matters especially when choosing an 18" rim - You can find that out in the suspension forums
3) Paint the interior parts in the spring, and or summer not in the winter...I have painted most of my interior and I have no cracks what soever...use the paint from sherwin-williams automotive and it will come out beautiful. Make sure you buy primer and clearcoat (dont be cheap because it wont come out the way you want it too)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts