The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 2014 altima 2.5s about a year ago. I bought it to have as a second car for my wife to run around in. However I have gotten a little bolt on happy and decided to upgrade a few things. I got a great deal on the car 120k miles but clean as a whistle. Since I have got it I upgraded to 20" wheels and put the complete powerstop evolution kit. I also swapped out the coil packs and plugs used ngk for both. My next step is to upgrade all my grounding wires and battery. Oh and the headlight assemblies so I can see at night. I think anzo projector with leds is where I am going. But after that I am dropping in a Cai and some heat wrap maybe magnaflow header. Strut bar and sway bars. Trans cooler?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Just got a 2014 altima 2.5s about a year ago. I bought it to have as a second car for my wife to run around in. However I have gotten a little bolt on happy and decided to upgrade a few things. I got a great deal on the car 120k miles but clean as a whistle. Since I have got it I upgraded to 20" wheels and put the complete powerstop evolution kit. I also swapped out the coil packs and plugs used ngk for both. My next step is to upgrade all my grounding wires and battery. Oh and the headlight assemblies so I can see at night. I think anzo projector with leds is where I am going. But after that I am dropping in a Cai and some heat wrap maybe magnaflow header. Strut bar and sway bars. Trans cooler?
Save your money for CVT replacement. That will be coming up soon, unless it has already been replaced.

5th Generation 2013 and 2014 2.5 CVT's are not known for their longevity.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
If you are looking for Login Details, know about official employee login links & employee benefits, get all the access to your account easily.
Fabulous example of someone registering on this forum and posting SPAM for his 1st post.

We have been seeing a lot of this recently.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fabulous example of someone registering on this forum and posting SPAM for his 1st post.

We have been seeing a lot of this recently.
What spam are you talking about? Yea well I hope to prove you wrong about the cvt but we will see.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Yea well I hope to prove you wrong about the cvt but we will see.
Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts