The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JRP is having a sale tonight til midnight and again tomorrow...picked up a B&M short throw shifter for 202 CDN +tax...lower then any other price I've gotten so I picked it up...I know jeremy (kurtaceez) was lookin for one, tried to call his cell but no answer...everything in stock has to go, anything that has to be ordered is not discounted...they said there are 3 more of these shifters left...they didnt have UR pulleys or tokicos in stock...call and see what they got for your car...

would you guys say 425 CDN is worth it for an apexi SAFCII???

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anything you can think of as they are canada's largest distributor...the rims i wanted were out of stock...place was packed...more then fair deals i'd have to say...my boy picked up an AEM CAI, and TEIN springs for his 04 corolla S...he might go back for the short shifter...

i believe they had HID kits, electronics (SAFCII), gauges, pedals, knobs, but not that much stuff for our car as the tokicos and pulleys were not there...they know i have a header so they i dont know if they had any in stock or not...call them, they are open til midnight tonight... www.jrponline.com you can get the number there...

·
RacingLine Guy
5,846 Posts
I called they don't answer the phone, I'd go but paintball is in 2hrs

Maybe I'll try tommoorow although I just spent $1400 on this bucket, and I still got about another 1500 in the next 3 weeks.

Maybe I won't go :p

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what else can I do to this car besides a pulley which I should be ordering after my next paycheque??? I'm not ready for a bodykit, audio, rims as of yet...bodykit will prolly be never...suggestions???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts