The Nissan Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Title beneath my name
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a visor with the garage opener controls on it. My friend has it on his Pathfinder. I was wondering if maybe the GLE model had them so I could get a pair and swap them.

·
Torqueless wonder...
737 Posts
the garage opener you are refering too is only available for '00+ nissans... I have it in the Quest... but found it no use for me. It has 3 buttons on it and is called HomeLink® Universal Transceiver.

Dave

·
Title beneath my name
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Darn it!

Cool, thanks for the help. Just wanted to see if it would work because I have three of those freaking bulky garage openers on my visor and it weighs it down to the point where I can't make it stay up:mad:

·
Old School
131 Posts
Re: Darn it!

eXyle said:
Cool, thanks for the help. Just wanted to see if it would work because I have three of those freaking bulky garage openers on my visor and it weighs it down to the point where I can't make it stay up:mad:
If you have a Genie, why don't you just change the frequency to combine 2 of them? That would give you only 2 openers, one on each visor. Not sure if you can do that on other brands.

·
Title beneath my name
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't think it would work with cars under '00 probably some sort of wiring...
Dang I thought they were battery operated or something like that. This is off topic now, but do you know where I could purchase a garage opener that allows multiple frequencies?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.