The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ran my car last night at Sacramento raceway.....here r the stats.......

13.9 @ 101.3
[email protected]
[email protected]

Fastest run of the night
2.205 60 ft
8.972 660 ft
80.528 mph
13.821 ET
102.05 mph

14.2 @ 98..........2.16 60 ft....missed 3 gear...

MODS...Stillen WAI....catback exhuast with single N1 muffler..NO PULLEY>>NO Y PIPE< NO CHIP....
Removed pass. seat..spare tire..and rear seat lower cushion
Race weight 3005 with no driver...........there was a guy thats on the Maxi forums to see this all go down...i have all the timeslips and will try to get them scanned when i have a chance....

:D

·
Registered
578 Posts
those are some great times.....

looks like i'm going to exhaust done now. how does it look with the bumper having a single exhaust

sweet times

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
ewood420 said:
those are some great times.....

looks like i'm going to exhaust done now. how does it look with the bumper having a single exhaust

sweet times
Get yourself a 2.5/2.5S/2.5SL rear bumper and single exhaust.. sleeper..

·
Registered
865 Posts
Fantastic. I take it you were running on fumes at that weight.

·
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i had a little less then a 1/4 tank...i think the single exhuast took off like 30#'s...i had a good ass time at the track......man....Ewood u need to mod ur car.. ......I'm goin to Sears point soon after i get my crank pulley.......

·
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm goin to Maxima.org to give those guys some s***..just for fun...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Enjoy your reign at the top... it may be brief :D

<impatiently waiting for tracks to open to test out new mods>

·
Registered
21 Posts
PS it's a shame you missed a gear on your run with the 2.16 60' you would have been in 13.7s for sure on that one.

·
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
i'm goin on their site.....not to cuz trouble but....just to have some laughs..and get the maxima guys input

Ewood...Kellys ( @ petaluma muffler works) the one that did mine...he also made that mid pipe for my intake...

·
Registered
865 Posts
You live near Petaluma?

BJS 3.5 SE said:
just cuz.....not to cuz trouble but....just to have some laughs..and get the maxima guys input

Ewood...Kellys ( @ petaluma muffler works) the one that did mine...he also made that mid pipe for my intake...
Man, I'm one envious MoFo. I would love to commute over that road to Woodside everyday. That road is awesome.

·
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Yea...i live in Rohnert Park...and work in a shop about 5 miles south in Petaluma

Oh..i thing i have to point out..right now my cars the quickest vq..i think...but i'm only slighty faster then Emax's car...and some other guys
But i will what i can to get into the 13.5's with a crank puilley and y pipe.....and if that don't cut it i'll get some sticky tires:D

·
Registered
865 Posts
Have not heard of that...am I mixing petaluma up with something else...that is the one near Half Moon Bay right? I grew up in San Jose and used to drive Hwy 9 and Skyline all the time.

·
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Petaluma...about 45 miles north of San Fransico...Sears point raceway is only 5 minutes away....

·
Registered
865 Posts
No, I mixed it up with Pescadero and La Honda north of Santa Cruz before Half Moon Bay. Yeah, must be cool to be near Sears Point.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts