The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
14,455 Posts
yeeeaahhhh, i think i took FL off my list of possible, "move out of nyc to ______" locations, lol :ugh:

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris said:
yeeeaahhhh, i think i took FL off my list of possible, "move out of nyc to ______" locations, lol :ugh:
So is AZ at the top of the list? :)

·
Irish Designated Driver
223 Posts
I was wondering.. is there any state that can claim it doesn't have "issues".. ie.. Eastern Seabord = Hurricanes
Western = Earthquakes
NYC = Terrorist threats (also includes Washington, etc)
Midwestern Plains = Tornadoes
Anywhere North enough = Blizzards, Snow storms
Texas, AZ = Extreme heat, also Tornadoes possible.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
jessielude said:
I was wondering.. is there any state that can claim it doesn't have "issues".. ie.. Eastern Seabord = Hurricanes
Western = Earthquakes
NYC = Terrorist threats (also includes Washington, etc)
Midwestern Plains = Tornadoes
Anywhere North enough = Blizzards, Snow storms
Texas, AZ = Extreme heat, also Tornadoes possible.
We all know that the great big migration is from the Northeast to Florida. But isn't there a 2nd great big migration from Florida to Ohio? I remember reading that somewhere.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts

·
14,455 Posts
Ry said:
So is AZ at the top of the list? :)
Actually, yeah... the more i read about phoenix, the more i like it. I really need to take a weekend trip there and check it out in person. Denver is another city high on the list. I just started applying for jobs in a few places, so we shall see what happens... :cool:

·
Irish Designated Driver
223 Posts
I guess the concern with the power outages inthe summer in the extreme heat things would be, how do you stay cool? And the whole water issues there turn me off...

Denver was pretty awesome when I lived in CO.. (not *in* Denver)... I have to admit that it's up there on my list, too.. but I was also a victim of iced over streets and a blizzard only once in April of 93 (I think)... but I also lived in the mountains.

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
Chris said:
Actually, yeah... the more i read about phoenix, the more i like it. I really need to take a weekend trip there and check it out in person. Denver is another city high on the list. I just started applying for jobs in a few places, so we shall see what happens... :cool:
i actually love this place... i talk a lot of shit about it sometimes, but all in all, its located in a good place and there are lots of good places not far from here. if there werent so many immigrants, this place would be the shit, high heat and all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts