The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wzup guys, I need to know if anyone here is running onsoku tuning wheels on their rides. If so please email me or reply with the centering ring size that you are using. I called onsoku and they told me they don't have the rings.

thanks for the help

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
Try to do a search and/or NEVER write "newbie" on your post's subject. People around here don't give a f about newbies. As a newbie, I already had several dissapointments trying to get answers....

·
Registered
172 Posts
Mythos said:
Wzup guys, I need to know if anyone here is running onsoku tuning wheels on their rides. If so please email me or reply with the centering ring size that you are using. I called onsoku and they told me they don't have the rings.

thanks for the help
shut-up newbie LOL

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
FASTima said:
Try to do a search and/or NEVER write "newbie" on your post's subject. People around here don't give a f about newbies. As a newbie, I already had several dissapointments trying to get answers....
no it was cuz youre a dick... :D seriously, we don't treat the newbies bad.. just the ones that ask stupid questions or are to lazy to assume there are other pages of posts...

as for Mythos.. sorry.. can't help ya..

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
The reason why I'm still a newbie is because when the site was redesigned, I lost all my previous posts + I don't have/want time to be posting all day. Specially like a lot of MEMBERS (ooooh, bad) do, answer to someone's thread by saying "me too", or "hahaha LOL", or "WTF, wha?"...Lots of members are still "newbies on their minds"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts