The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys?! This may have been talked about to death so feel free to flame. (I couldn't find anything when I searched) I just found out that HKS makes a header for the 350Z. Now I know they have the same enigne as the altima, but I remember hearing the intake and exhaust setups are different. So this header for the 350Z will not fit right? They should bolt up to the exhaust ports though. If the exhaust is different (which I'm ALMOST sure it is) then maybe a really good fabrication shop could make a custom down/race pipe to match up to the headers and stock exhaust? Anyway, the damn headers cost $1800 anyway? :eek: Just a thought.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Woops! It's not HKS it's Veilside. It's also not $1800 it's $2400!!!!! Damn my short term memory is shot! :embarasse Sorry. I found it here http://www.vividracing.com/350z/ You all probably already knew about it anyway.

·
Merry Christmas!
611 Posts
You might want to wait a little. A member on this forum is getting fitment for headers from HotShot. Do a search, it's pretty recent.

Plus, I'm sure it'll be a lot less than the amount you were specifying...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not a direct link, so click on it.... on the left side it will say "350Z Products" click on that........ Click on "engine"...... then "headers"....... and *Poof* the most expensive headers Ive ever seen appear as if from.....hell! $2400! What do they coat it with platinum?! :angry4: There crazy!

·
Registered
176 Posts
350Z is rear wheel drive. Altima is front wheel drive. Exhaust is totally different setup. THe actual flange bolt pattern maybe the same but thats it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts