The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
See ya on the flipside...
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does March 10th sound around 1 or 2 pm??? It's a Sunday. Same place. Grapevine Mills Mall behind Bennign's. Then maybe get some grub then caravan over to Grapevine Lake for some pics. Post ur RSVP here........:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
the next meet

hey im in oklahoma i will drive to dfw to go t a meet as long as there is gonna be quit a few cars there but my car is by no means fancy or nothing it is all stock on the out side except exhuast and an intake

·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: the next meet

ousooner946 said:
hey im in oklahoma i will drive to dfw to go t a meet as long as there is gonna be quit a few cars there but my car is by no means fancy or nothing it is all stock on the out side except exhuast and an intake

It's all good. Mine's just got wheels, drop and exhaust. Oh yeah, and a system. Come on down.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Liquid Nourishment

wnwright said:
I'm there. BTW r we goin to break it up and bring stuff like hotdogs and chips, or just leave it at fend for yourself?
Well, I caught a good buzz from Bennigan's at the
last meet! They have about 25 different brands on tap and
since it's March (St. Patty's) they'll probably have some
specials going on.

·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Liquid Nourishment

SE-Rious said:

Well, I caught a good buzz from Bennigan's at the
last meet! They have about 25 different brands on tap and
since it's March (St. Patty's) they'll probably have some
specials going on.
True, but there are some kiddies attending the meet too. :D Not me, I'm 21........woohoo.

·
Respect It or Check It!!!
77 Posts
I will be there. Wild horse couldn't keep me away

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.