The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I go to an altima meet I see one good looking altima and the rest are riced out or ghetto . So the next time we have our meet I expect to see the following altimas...Me for one,Alex M,BlackHornet,Peterson,Ramses. Those are the main altimas i want to see no excuses.

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry forgot about yours. Yours is decent, i just hate those ghetto altimas they are embarressing when we are at those meets

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ms Nismo I don't even remember how your altima looks and CThunder I didn't know you were in the area, I thought you were westcoast or something. Well cool you guys be there too but remember this......little can be alot

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
your gonna be there weather we like it or not. I just want some decent altimas there to represent most all the meets I go to have one altima that looks good and the rest are terrible.

·
I <3 Sanjaya
1,824 Posts
yeah cuz all the money has gone into the system, i mean i've only spent about 4,000 on the stereo, lol i haven't even begin to touch the exterior yet

·
N20 Whore
1,323 Posts
no ghettoness on my car. i'll be at the meet if i'm back up in NOVA. being 4 hrs away at school sux. but by the next meet my n20 will be installed

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
:lol: did i say that? :lol:

btw, i dont think im going to this thread, ya'll had me all paranoid about driving in VA and shit, i was hott

1 - 20 of 49 Posts