The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Searching within
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I finally decide4d to switch plan to nextel because it's cheaper than what I have now. Verizon was pretty good to me in terms of reception but I was getting raped for price. I was wondering how your experiences are or were with these phones and service providers.....

·
Dro'd Out!.....again!
2,366 Posts
i had verizon for a long long time and their reception is very good. but yeah i was getting raped too! i switched to us cellular. cheeper monthly, reception is good( when ur in the area).
i heard a lot of bad stuff about nextel as far as reception but the are good with their walkie talkie services.

·
On Vacation!!!
619 Posts
How is Nextel cheaper? I have a Nextel plan and pay near $80 a month. Dont get me wrong I love my Nextel but I didnt think you would save money. Gotta love the DC tho

·
Searching within
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trust me...........I'm paying a lot for verizon. It has greta reception, but ti seems like I can kill minutes really fast. I think my counter was faster than real time............ :(

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I pay about $40 a month and have great reception except in the expected desolate areas. The direct connects are a must. I had AT&T and Cingular before this and Nextel just blows them out of the water. Good choice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts