The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
*Honorary Member* Bass&Style is all U need.
5,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you guyz vited them the best, I was wondering which site is the cheapest to get them from?
Nopi.com was the cheapest I found.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
the FSM lists the Platnium NGK plugs as replacement so that's what's next on my agenda...

hurry up tax rebate...

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
mrdeucie said:
The platinums are stock. Orlando changed out DJSCIASCIA's plugs at the last max meet we went to.
I know they are stock.. so if they are stock then I know that it was tested with them OEM, and so I won't wonder if they will be good since I've used them for 2.5 yrs already...

·
Registered
499 Posts
Well here is a guy that qouted me a cool price for NGK wires. I haven't ordered mine yet. ButI think someone else on this board has ordered from him This is what he quoted me!!!

Hi, the blue NGK wires are $50.00 and NGK plugs are $7.00 ($1.75 each).
Here is his e-mail address: [email protected]

·
Registered
203 Posts
Does anyone know of this guy? That's a pretty good price, but I don't want to be taken out to the cleaners. . .

·
Registered
69 Posts
so many plugs

So the NKG r the shiznit? how do splitfires stack up as far as VS ordinary autolite plugs? I have also been told by the dealership that more spark in a lightly modified nissan is a waste of time. Hondas shoe gaines because of poor factory ignition but that nissans did not suffer the same shotcomings. If thats not true, show or tell me why.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts