The Nissan Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well peps it has been awhile since I have posted but I wanted to post up.

My car is in the shop having a 5 point nhra legal cage put in. It uses 1 3/4" thick wall steel. Also I am having a sparco speed seat put in using my factory brackets. I will be at nopi this year if anyone wants to check it out. Or we can have a MEET in May. Around the 15th.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,807 Posts
Cage

See if you would have gotten the side impact airbags you would not need a cage! haha............I can't even imagine an altima with a roll cage and a baby seat in the back. My wife would love me if I came home with that. Post some pics when u r done

·
Registered
1 Posts
wassup alan

that roll cage is gonna be phat. i wouldnt mind putting a red one in my car. if you need a ride to pick it up let me know. btw can you help me put in my nitrous kit before you leave?

·
I wanna get Psycho
27 Posts
I am just curious. i am sure that your altima is gonna look mad sweet. But being a brand new car and all how are you doing it. I dont even wana touch mine yet it is still a baby. It has not even reached pubrity yet.....

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,807 Posts
Cage

I do not plan on rolling it. They should be standard equip in the Explorer by now

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.