The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since i finished my car like 1 week ago after putting on most of the bolt ons today at midnight i went to get something to eat fastfood of course and i smell tranny fluid my tranny didnt feel right i stop open the hood look i see fluiod on the plastic protects i touch the hoses nothing i tell my friend turn the car on and a ****ing fountain came out of the hose connection from tranny to radiator nightmare took me 3 hours to fix engine was hot got some tranny fluid at a deli lol.... they actually had tranny fluid i was lucky as hell. Now the tranny works better than before i think i was driving with bearly oil each time i used to switch gears i had a noise like metal against metal rubbing though it was normal also i heard a pretty loud pop. I though it was from the time i down shifted from 5g's rpm going 65 to 1 of course im auto tranny by accident i downshifted. Than that poping noise came.

SUCESS now works fine smooth shfiting and doesnt stall out like it used to weeeeeeeeeeeee +) i know i posted in wrong fourm sorry +)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts