The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
yeah, where the fuck is he?? i never got my refund for sending the shifter back.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
altimatt san diego said:
yeah, where the fuck is he?? i never got my refund for sending the shifter back.
whoa! u back in town?
Jay

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same here. Sent the shifter back and he disappeared. Someone said he was in Europe for something...family? Who knows him? He is from Florida somewhere.

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
i met him down in miami at a meet. He didn't seem like the most honest person i've ever met. Don't get me wrong, he was cool and all, but i wouldn't ever trust him with my money. Sorry you guys, but i'd get over it.

I've had quite the nightmare with my shifter situation as well. I'd say all together, when it's all said and done, 2 shifters later, I've spent over $200. I may as well have bought the damn Stillen one. It's been a real nightmare.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not to start this whole thing again....but I am going to Florida in a couple of months. Where does he live? I just want to speak to him.

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
Sleeper said:
Not to start this whole thing again....but I am going to Florida in a couple of months. Where does he live? I just want to speak to him.
he lives down in Miami somewhere. Not sure where exactly.
What part of FL you visiting? I live in Central Fl.

·
super primer mobile
1,221 Posts
Dude, I just took it as a loss, because I never received my shifter or my money, and I can't take him to court, because I have no information whatsoever, unless we all want to do it. I may have his address, actually, I'll have to check my cell phone for his number, I may still have that, but I can get his address with his phone number. I don't know.

Sleeper, email me @ [email protected], I need to speak with you.

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,243 Posts
If you guys are gonna take him to court, I will go ahead and support your claim, because I am very aware of the whole situation, I've been observing it since day one, but we did not have the ALTIMAS.NET VERIFIED seller confirmation available back than , so he scammed everybody.

You may want to talk to LAW about him, because I think LAW knows him better than any of you...

·
Banned
1 Posts
just to help

I talked to Law tonight. First time in, oh, FOREVER. He and Nismo barely talk because of the accident, not to mention Nismo is now living in England according to Law. Law is on his own, and working his ass off trying to get some stuff done to his new car, on top of car payments and insurance.

It really sucks what happened to you guys. Good luck.

Edit: When did this happen anyways? I remember reading about it when I first joined back in Feb 2001.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts