The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
You can call it BS, but it is straight from Nissan boys. If you knew anything about NISMO you would know they dont put there name on anything. Call it BS or whatever you want. I know what it is! NISMO stuff is hard to find, but I can get a few things, if you know some of the other NISMO stuff I have my hands on, you would poop in your pants. NISMO is going to make tons of stuff for the newer Nissan vehicles.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I will just delete this thread. You little altima boys are very immature. Talking this and that without knowing the facts. Yes it is NISMO and yes it is the same as the others, only difference is Nissan makes it. How do you find that hard to beleive? I dont know....

·
Registered
36 Posts
I can totally side with you. I come from all the Maxima boards and have been around the scene for a little over 4 years now. I would not BS and say it was NISMO. I have been in the loop and know enough now, than to claim stuff is what it isnt.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
dmontzsta said:
You can call it BS, but it is straight from Nissan boys. If you knew anything about NISMO you would know they dont put there name on anything. Call it BS or whatever you want. I know what it is! NISMO stuff is hard to find, but I can get a few things, if you know some of the other NISMO stuff I have my hands on, you would poop in your pants. NISMO is going to make tons of stuff for the newer Nissan vehicles.
I can't count the number of people that were looking and wanting NISMO parts. Now that they're here (surely but slowly), everyone's so quick to call BS or talk shit about the product... Boo.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thank you! finally someone who is not a doubter...NISMO will soon hit here mainstream for everyone, but for now it is going to be slow moving.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Since you know so much about NISMO, WHEN are they gonna start putting out parts over here? I thought it wasn't till like october or november? I thought they didn't make parts for altimas yet cuz they don't even have altimas in Japan?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts