The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
41,391 Posts
TischerNissan said:
I have talked to my parts department and they are all set up to order and install Nismo parts. Give me, or the parts department a call at 301-498-3322.

Rich Belliveau
Tischer Nissan

List of parts please.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Check it out. Here is the Nismo website for Japan..

http://www.nismo.co.jp/

.... and here is a translation service that you can use to read the pages.

http://www.t-mail.com/cgi-bin/tsail

You will most likely need to open two windows. Go to the page on the japanese site, then copy that url into the translation site.

Looks like they have some good Front Strut Tower Bars. I can't figure out the application though.

·
yeah ?
603 Posts
Tischer Nissan,

Is it possible for your to put down the parts/price of the most common performance modifications from NISMO?

For example can you see if these following are available:

1. Cold Air Intake
2. Full Cat-back Exhaust
3. Headers
4. Y-pipe
5. Full coilover Suspension kit.
6. NISMO Bodykit.
7. Any type of Forced Induction.

Thank you.

·
F**ked Up Member
285 Posts
Most likely the Nismo performance parts are avail. for other Nissans like 300Z or the SR20DE-T engines. because the 02 Alti is only a NA car, and was never built over in Japan.

Maybe the only thing that fits are shift knobs, pedals, oil cap, radiator cap, gas cap, airfilter I believe should be the same as the old Bluebirds or the Maximas ( can anyone confirm me on that ).

Tischer any prices on those shift knobs or keychains because I'm been looking for the Nismo keychains for awhile now, Thanks for all your work you been trying to get these Nismo parts.

·
Barkless Dog
2,383 Posts
Once again my dealer told me there are NO NISMO PARTS for the Altima!

Hopefully someone will prove me wrong - PLEASE!:(

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.