The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan altima 2014 showing key id incorrect even after changing key fob battery the key fobs locks unlocks and remote starts but is not getting detected by the car and shows key id incorrect.Car switches on when Key fob is touched to start button but still key isn't detected. Lock unlock and windows down functions are working. Tried so many solutions from this website but none of them worked.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Do you have more than one key fob? My car came with two when I bought mine brand new. I am seeing the key id incorrect infrequently so I am concerned if it becomes permanent like yours appears to be on both of my key fobs which would suggest there is a problem with an ECM inside the car.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Did the display in the dashboard between the tachometer and speedometer ever show the key battery low message? I just had to replace the CR2032 battery in my keyfob this morning after seeing this message there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did the display in the dashboard between the tachometer and speedometer ever show the key battery low message? I just had to replace the CR2032 battery in my keyfob this morning after seeing this message there.
No, it doesn't show low battery and I tried after changing it also

1 - 5 of 5 Posts