The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
OLD??? Who's OLD??? MEEE?
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently in Hong Kong on vacation and guess what i found? Nissan Indiglo badges!!! Well, it's not the one's that stay on constantly all the time like the Honda and Acura ones. It flashes with a blue indiglo light. The Nissan symbol which is white is what flashes with a blue indiglo light. the whole badge is oval with the symbol in the middle and around the symbol you can either choose White, Blue or Red. I will post pics as soon as i take a pic of it. I'm not sure if this is exactly what you guys like, but i'm just letting you guys and gals know that they exists. :D. I'm only gonna be here till the 17th and heading back to the states, so if someone wants them, let me know. I think they can order them for me.

·
H.N.I.C.
4,074 Posts
do they have the flip up one like the one on the altimas trunk??
cause' alot of guys hav takin off the front symbol
how much are they??

·
Next Mod....New Wife
190 Posts
victor said:
so if they don't stay on, are they like strobes and just flash all the time?

because cops will LOVE you.
If the badges are like the Nismo Indiglo windshield banner, you dont have to wire them to flash (it's an option).

·
Banned
21,813 Posts
DEFINITELY get me one.

There was a site on here a LONG LONG LONG time ago, it was nismo badges that changed colors. The site was in mostly Japanese, and had about 6 styles of badges. Someone once reposted it on here, but I have never seen it since. Anyone know what I am talking about? Solace, I am tempted to say that you know.....

·
*Honorary Member* Bass&Style is all U need.
9,646 Posts
Get as many as you can and sell them on eBay. You'll make a killing.

BTW put me down for one. LOL!

·
was up
4,106 Posts
djsassan said:

There was a site on here a LONG LONG LONG time ago, it was nismo badges that changed colors. The site was in mostly Japanese, and had about 6 styles of badges. Someone once reposted it on here, but I have never seen it since. Anyone know what I am talking about? Solace, I am tempted to say that you know.....
i remember the site, and they had little videos showing how the sequences went. i dont remember the site tho:D

·
Nympho
845 Posts
Ben said:
I don't think I'd ever put one on my car, but I think I'd still want one. Can I send you an email through your aol account?
hey ben... did u have a spare tire on your front left wheel and one headlight out today? i think i saw your car or one similar to yours.. it was around addison and austin...

dave

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.