The Nissan Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
What it is!
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Problem #2... Just started yesterday

The volume controls on the steering wheel must've gotten their 'signals crossed'

Whenever I try to turn the tunes down using the volume button, the sound goes UP. WTF is up with that???

I'm getting a little pissed now. First my Compass is stuck in the 'N' position, now this!

Could our altimas be the Renault LeCar of the new millenium?

A new, fresh, popular car , but has nothing but problems every other day???

Whe're hearing about all kinds of body structual problems, electrical problems, recalls, etc...

You would think Nissan could build a body without the doors falling out of alignment after 6 months.

When 1 person reports a problem, chances are at least 50% of us will eventually have the same problem.

So if all hese problems are creeping up after 30 days, 3,4,6 months, I think we all are going to end up with a worthless piece of shit after 3 years. I'm scared to see how the 350-Z and the G35 coupe is going to fare.

What could've potentially been the MOST IMPROVED PLAYER of the year, maybe of ALL TIME, just might end up being the BIGGEST BUST and the BIGGEST LETDOWN of all time!

Damn! Maybe I SHOULD'VE waited for the '04 accord!

I just LOVE my Alty, but DAMN!:confused: :angry2:

·
Worship Me !!!
82 Posts
PhattyAltNAtl said:

A new, fresh, popular car , but has nothing but problems every other day......Damn! Maybe I SHOULD'VE waited for the '04 accord!........I just LOVE my Alty, but DAMN!:confused: :angry2:
Dude! Calm down! You have experienced 2 problems....two problems. You are complaining about problems you have not even had yet because "When 1 person reports a problem, chances are at least 50% of us will eventually have the same problem." where do you get your numbers from?

Everyone knows that it is not a good idea to buy a newly redesigned vehicle it's first year out, because it will have problems. Chances are the 2003 Alty will have some of the kinks worked out.

You say you love your alty but you must have some love/hate relationship going on because all I hear from you is hate. I haven't heard anyone spout so much hatred towards something they love...

Just my $.02

·
Registered
27 Posts
Seriously though, folks, "Volume controls makes the sound goes up instead of down", "compass is stuck at N" I know these can be annoying little things but they are just "little things" and should be taken care of at the dealer under warranty. Such things happen - i wouldn't take that as an indication of the quality or lack thereof in this vehicle. Relax guys.....:) :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
The fact that people bitch so much about these "little" things speaks volumes about the actual quality of the car. Try hiking your ass back from the middle of nowhere because your car with the perfectly aligned doors and nice compass left you stranded, and we will see how much you hate your altima.

I know, I know, these little things suck and are an annoyance, but you didn't pony up for a $40K car either. If you think BMW's don't have their problems, think again. How pissed would you be when you have to take that car in for service? The Altima is not perfect, but a comparison to the LeCar is a bit extreme.

·
Man with Car
228 Posts
Amen to that, Max. You hit it right on the head. I think a little perspective is in order.

Anybody read Douglas Adams? I have two words for you: DON'T PANIC!

Jarrod K. Wright
'02 3.5 SE 5-speed
'02 G20 Sport 5-speed

·
Bling Bling Player
654 Posts
[ricer]
i haves to compayn abowt nissans quality. i hit a tree at 50 mph and the crappy sheetmetil bent up. i am fieling a lemin law on it cause it is nissans fautl for sellin defektive junk. i wonce got my civic up to 50, but i never hit a tree with it, but i bet it wouldint smash up like a crappe nissan wood.
[/ricer]

·
Worship Me !!!
82 Posts
Re: Hey, wait a minute. This is familiar

marks said:
Did Candyman99 come back as StanzaPower ? ;)
Candyman99 has been scared for life...

·
Bling Bling Player
654 Posts
Nah man, apparently you guys don't read other areas of this board. Also I shouldn't have to say this, but note the [ricer] tags used...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.