The Nissan Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Barkless Dog
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recieved a letter of apology about the big pill container from Nissan. Seems it upset a lot of people and they pulled it , due to the anthrax thing.That is why some of you never got yours.

Maybe it will be a collectors item to be sold on E-bay? Yuk Yuk

Did anyone else recieve a letter?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I received two letters about three days ago and two pills about a month ago. Seems I'm on there list with two different spellings of my name.

·
wannabe member....
145 Posts
akima said:

Maybe it will be a collectors item to be sold on E-bay? Yuk Yuk

Did anyone else recieve a letter?
Highly unlikely since they shipped 250,000 of them. F*cking people are so parinoid. Like terrorists are really going to mail anthrax in a biga$$ container.

Yes i got the letter too.

·
drop some science
11 Posts
See, this kind of crap really pisses me off. I'm a designer and I was really impressed by the whole campaign Nissan was putting forth for the 2002 Alt. I mean, have you see that add on TV where the car does a 180 skid ending up right in the face of the camera?! That followed up by the Rx - Pill Bottle logo and the 'Cure for the common car' slogan is some hot sh--

It really appeals to a whole new generation of people who more and more are interested is preformance driving, and have never considered Nissan as an option. The designers on that ad campaign were on point, IMO, about recreating what Nissan is all about through a modern 'techno-savy' logo and some intense design.

Props to Nissan, anti-props to the media for making kids scared to eat halloween candy this year so that they can boost their ratings.

:mad:

·
Registered
884 Posts
I'm with you rossi1200s. Their advertising is awesome. And I totally said the same thing. What terrorist is going to spend the money to design a can that looks like a medicine bottle? It was obviously from nissan, and I obviously requested the information!!! Sheesh!

IMO, the news reporters are the terrorists now, spreading fear in everyone across the nation. A news reporter is supposed to report the news, or what has already happened that is news. With all this speculation reporting, with stories like "we could die if someone blew up this tower", or "aliens could wipe us all out." That is not news reporting.

They are also showing "how to kill us" stories all the time! "If you were to dump blah blah blah in this water treatment facility, you could wipe out the whole town!!" I mean, what kind of TREASON is that? We are at war.

LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!! So, shut the hell up!

·
Official Troll
2,695 Posts
I got mine yesterday. And I think it mentioned that they were going to halt the campaign fro awhile.

·
*Honorary Member* the dream!!!
84 Posts
damn it I wanted a pill I'm gonna write nissan a letter saying I don't give a **** if it's anthrax I want the pill!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
yep....got the letter yesterday.

There's actually someone on Freshalloy, along with his wife, that was traumatized by this pill bottle and complained to Nissan management.

·
wannabe member....
145 Posts
prontospyder said:

There's actually someone on Freshalloy, along with his wife, that was traumatized by this pill bottle and complained to Nissan management.
I saw that. The flamed the hell out of them... :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
prontospyder said:

Can't have nothin'!!!!!! I tell ya people like that really tick me off. Now the'll sue and get millions, slack a$$es!

I got my pill bottle about 2 weeks ago and i received my letter 3 days ago. I personally really like their ad campaign. So far i've kept everything that i'v received from Nissan.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
14,715 Posts
got the letter, but sent the certificate 1 day after the test drive which was the day after I got the pill bottle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts