The Nissan Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read online that a Nissan Sentra Nismo and juke share the same motor and trans. And though the Nissan Sentra N comes with only 188hp people are saying that you could use the Juke tune to get 215 HP. Is this true? Is it even possible? Also would it matter if the Sentra N is manual or CVT? Also I read you wouldn’t need to change anything hardware wise. Just change the tune. Please help! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I read online that a Nissan Sentra Nismo and juke share the same motor and trans. And though the Nissan Sentra N comes with only 188hp people are saying that you could use the Juke tune to get 215 HP. Is this true? Is it even possible? Also would it matter if the Sentra N is manual or CVT? Also I read you wouldn’t need to change anything hardware wise. Just change the tune. Please help! Thanks in advance.
You wouldn't use a Juke tune per se. It's a different vehicle. You can definitely go through one of the vendors who offers a tune for the Sentra Turbo though. The popular option right now is Stew Jones at Rogue Art Tuning. It's approximately $900 and it will get you around that 215hp number on a bone stock Sentra Turbo or NISMO.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts